Article provided by: Aycock Frame & Body Shop
As a car owner, you’ll need to take your car for repair for various reasons within the duration of its lifespan. When you get timely repairs, your vehicle will be in good condition for as long as possible. Aycock Frame & Body Shop is a car repair shop in Greensboro NC, that has served customers for the last three decades. We perform mechanical works that restore damaged vehicles to their original state.
What are the Signs That Your Car Needs Repair?
While you may not always know when your car needs repair by simply looking at it, its performance on the road can provide useful insight. Here are some of the signs that will alert you of hidden damages:
- Dashboard Warning Lights – A dashboard warning light goes off when there's a problem with the vehicle's system. If you see this, it may be an indication of various issues regarding your engine, brakes, or transmission. As such, if you’re not sure what the problem is, it’s necessary to have a professional inspect your vehicle to determine and repair the issue.
- Leaking Fluids – If you find car fluids on the ground where you park your car or notice some fluids on the tires, that might be a sign there’s some sort of internal damage. Leaking engine oil, brake fluids, or transmission fluids point to a problem with those respective areas.
- Strange Sounds and Smells – Unexplained smells or sounds emerging from your vehicle when you’re driving can be a result of engine, brakes, or suspension trouble. This includes burning smells and clicking noises.
Disadvantages of Failing to Take Your Car for Repair on Time
Small problems that are left unchecked can eventually lead to extensive damages. Further, faulty vehicle systems affect your level of safety on the road, making it easy to lose control of your car or cause an accident. Failing to take your car for timely repairs can also force you to get costly replacements for parts that would have otherwise only required minor repairs.
How Often Should You Take Your Car for Servicing?
If you’re wondering about how often you need to take your car for servicing, here are some tips:
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. This is the easiest way to determine a servicing routine, as the manufacturer has a better understanding of the car and the kind of care it requires.
- Take your car for service depending on how much you use it, the weather conditions in your area, and its age. For instance, the older your car gets, the more vulnerable parts such as brakes and the suspension system become. Therefore, your vehicle may need more frequent servicing and check-ups compared to when it was newer.
The Right Repair Shop for You
Our technicians receive regular training to ensure they're updated on the latest technologies and techniques in car repair. At times, the damage may look worse than it actually is. Let our mechanics put your mind at ease and restore your car to how you remember it. And it doesn't matter the size of the job, our technicians take their work seriously while always striving for customer satisfaction.
Contact Aycock Frame & Body Shop on (336)272-1313 if you're looking for a car repair shop in Greensboro, NC. Our professional staff will give your car the attention it deserves.Car Repair Shop In Greensboro Nc
View Larger Map